Product Specifications &
The flexible hose of FM-Approved Sidewinders™
include a braided outer covering. Sidewinders™ are available in
two lengths: 30” and 48”. Each length is available with a
1/2” or 3/4” NPT reducer.
(click component for more detail)
To view the steps of installation, click on the INSTALLATION page.
Installation tools required:
Each Sidewinder™ Assembly Includes:
- One-piece stainless steel flexible tube
reducer ready to mount to branch line;
- One nipple which connects the flexible
to the branch line;
- One square tube 52” in length;
- Two ceiling grid clamps which connect
square tube to the ceiling grid;
- One reducer clamp which connects the
to the square tube.
Certifications and Technical Data: